Thursday, July 11, 2019

Roskilde Festival 2019



This is my contribution for this years Roskilde Festival. Allways fun to paint before the Festival opens officially, see and experience all the other graffiti writers painting and doing their best. I painted the above wall, in 6 hours. No skethes prepared just going with was in my mind at the time. I usually never bring a sketch to any bigger, project. I have a fear that it is a bad idea not bringing a sketch, because i might just do what i allways do and not really develop anything on the spot. While at the same time, i feel free and have so much fun working from scratch and the headache it gives me is worht it all. Hope alot of you enjoyed it and saw in real life. If not you can see it here, and the process of my work. stay tuned for more. 


first lines 

filling in 

work trolley


 
finished



finished


finished


finished


finished


finished

finished

1 comment: