Friday, August 22, 2014

Görlitz Streets! Leipziger platz.

Druring the my stay here in Görlitz I have been given free hands to transform a public park. 
I have made a small workshop for the local kids hanging out in the street, but the main goal was to paint 
the walls, at the park that for many years just have been vandalized and not taken care of. Such a pleasure doing this project. I did two of the walls completely by myself, and the other two was a nice and fun colloboration between Jens Besser and Zazu from Dresden. I has been a lot of fun working here in this strange and nice place that the City of Görlitz is. Below photos of the process and the finished walls. 
Now it is weekend and i will be going back to Scandinavia on Monday! Thank you for all to Jana Lübeck and Jens Besser from the Neun Görlitz Art-space who have made my stay here, absolutely fantastic. 
hope to see you soon again 













No comments:

Post a Comment