
I was invited by the group Agenda 7000, to Participate in the group exhibition Minefelt7000(Minefield7000) in the City of Fredericia Denmark
I made the Work called: Whats next. Imagining a dark and very near future where more and more free spaces are shot down, and the freedom of speach is a farce. I imagen that the danish "Pølsevogn"(Hotdog stand) Will get closed down in the future by the government. Because it represent a place where ordinary people meet and talk and think freely. In a tolitary society, there is no room for places to think and talk freely. I placed a ghettoblaster inside the "Pølsevogn" wich played,the song: There is something wrong in denmark. By the Danish folk singer John Mogensen. He represents a time where the voice of the people ment something, a time where it gave politicians credit to drink a beer in public. A time where you dared to get angry and say it down at your local bar! So, lets see whats next

No comments:
Post a Comment